Automate your Bushfire Protection System
The Platypus Controller measures ambient air temperature to automatically activate compatible equipment that supplies water to the sprinkler system. A second sensor can also be mounted externally and wired to the controller. The temperature that activates the system is set by the user up to a maximum of 60°C. The controller can also be activated by an SMS from a mobile phone and by use of the touch screen.
When the ambient air temperature rises above the set point, the system becomes active. The system will run for an amount of time which is set by the user up to a maximum of 60 minutes.
After the run time has expired, the system pauses for an amount of time, also set by the user, up to a maximum of 60 minutes. The ambient air temperature is measured again, if it is still above the set point the controller will run the system again. This cycle is repeated until the ambient air temperature falls below the set point. During this time the controller will send SMS information to the stored numbers advising the status of the system.
Control your Sprinkler System From: $2350
- LCD touch screen display
- Mobile phone connectivity*
- Automatic control of diesel** and or electric pump
- Step up control of compatible variable speed controllers
- User adjustable Trigger temp & run times
- Automatic or manual operation
- Maintains float charge in engine battery
- Multi user password protected
- Automatic service reminder sent annually
- Monitor water pressure, shut down if water supply runs dry
- Low fuel sensing
- IP66 wall mount enclosure
- Available in 240 volt or 12 volt with solar charge
- RCM certification
- No annual fees, Choose your own network provider